T e r r a B l u e
Inspired by the poem “O azul” written by Brazilian poet Clarice Lispector, TerraBlue plays with the Portuguese word Terra, meaning Earth and soil. Earth, ironically mostly covered by water, blue as seen from space. Or blue as the sky when we look up from Earth. Is blue a matter of perspective? Is it possible to have mobile and yet nourished roots? These are questions permeating TerraBlue.
- Directors: Ana Baer Carrillo + Rosely Conz
- Dancer: Rosely Conz
- Costume Design: Ana Baer Carrillo + Rosely Conz
- Original Music: Alexis Bacon
- Filmed and Edited by Ana Baer Carrillo
- Produced by Baer Productions